alfabeto y para las filas números enteros como se muestra en el siguiente un ejemplo.
¿Qué es una celda?
How do I push install to client workstations using ESET Remote Administrator? (5.x)
KB Solution ID: SOLN2982|Last Revised: July 09, 2013
In order to complete the setup of ESET Remote Administrator and protect your network with your ESET security product, you will need to perform a four-part process:
- Download and install ESET Remote Administrator and ESET endpoint products
- Set up your Mirror server
- Create an installation package (containing your ESET security product and a configuration .xml file)
- Push installation package out to client workstations
VIDEO: How do I push install to client workstations using ESET Remote Administrator? (5.x)
III. Create an installation package
- Open the ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) by clicking Start All Programs ESET ESET Remote Administrator Console.
- Click the Remote Install tab, then click Actions Manage Packages.
- Click Add in the Installation Packages Editor window.
- Click Download From The Web and select the ESET security product that you wish to push install. Make sure that the version number is current and that you have the correct package selected. This information is displayed in the MSI File Description field. Click Create.
Click Save As and give your installation package a descriptive name, then click Save. Click Close to return to the ERAC window. You are now ready to continue to Part II.
IV. Push installation package out to client workstations
- In the main program window of the ESET Remote Administrator Console, click the Remote Install tab.
- Select the client workstation(s) that you wish to push an installation package out to, right-click, and select either Windows Push Installation or Linux/Mac Push Installation based on the type of push installation.
Click the image to view larger in a new window
- If any of your clients are password protected, select that client and click Set. Enter the client's logon credentials in the Logon Information window and click OK (see Figure 2-2).
- Click Next.
- Select the appropriate installation packaged from the Type drop-down menu. In this example, we are pushing out to client workstations running Microsoft Windows, so we will select ESET Security Products package. Then, select the installation package you created earlier from the Name drop-down menu. Click Next.
- Verify the Task Settings in the final window, including the name of your Remote Install task and the specific time at which it will be performed. If necessary, make changes to the settings here. Click Finish to complete the push installation task.